Monday, April 1, 2013

Upcoming Graduation

     May marks the graduation from college of my second daughter.
     I wasn't living close enough to my oldest when she was planning her graduation so I didn't get to go take pictures.  We really missed that milestone with her because we were busy planning her wedding. 
    ( Plus, I didn't have the awesome camera that makes shooting pictures easy back then. I am so thankful to my hubby for buying that Christmas present for me.)

Anyway, my point today is that yesterday Thursday, we took a family outing to take Graduation pictures of 2nd for her to choose from to send out in her announcements.  We had a great time!!!  Besides the two of us, we had Grandma, Littlest brother and Son in law.  We drove around about a 10 mile radius of town to decide on fun, exciting and quaint locations to photograph.  I don't consider myself any kind of good at this but I do enjoy it.  The blessing in my photography is that I live in a very beautiful place and all of my children and grand children are photogenic. 











We took over a hundred shots but I will only share a few of my favorites of her here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment