Friday, June 21, 2013

Meet My Family Part 1

     I started this blog a while ago and named it "Keeping the Holmes Fires Burning"  to be a reflection of my family and the things that are important to us.  As I have gone back and looked at some of my previous posts and some things that I have in my draft file, I realize that I just jumped in to the blog and never actually introduced us to you. 
     Today I want to begin again with those introductions. 

This is my husband Jonathan

 Well, at least this was him as a small boy.  The rest of the photos are much more recent and show different facets of his life. There are photos here of ventures of our family life, the part of his work life that we do together, and his leisure time activities.  There is one part of his career that I don't show for safety reasons, but know that I am proud of that part of his career as well.  There are photos of a serious nature, and of him being the goofy self that makes me laugh.   Some of these are of his raport with our community. 

To end, Jonathan.  Part 1.  I pose the question, can you tell me what is important to this man? 





























No comments:

Post a Comment