Friday, February 7, 2014

The Olympics are HERE!!!!!






Every two years, I go on vacation with out ever leaving my house.  I sit down I front of my television and watch as much of the Olympic games as possible.  I am sitting here right now watching the opening ceremonies.  I displeased several people today but I gave them what I thought was plenty of warning that TODAY AS THE DAY.....

I am praying every moment of every day for the safety and well being of every single one of the athletes who will be participating. I am praying for the safety and well being of every coach and trainer and every other person who helps in any way this event.

I so very much enjoy watching the culmination of a lifetime of effort for many of these athletes,

  Not to mention the sense of humor that they display!!!



The dedication against adversity of you know.... no winter



The balance and flexibility
 




The ability to fly!!!



And as much as the whole thing for me is just about the skill and participation.... I wouldn't be an American if This......

Did not bring tears to my eyes every time!!! 
 
GO TEAM USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment