Thursday, April 10, 2014

Whats Going On.

Both of our trucks were coming through town at the same time for a change.  We took this opportunity to get some pictures of the convoy.  I climbed to the top of the overpass coming in to town as I wasn't going to have time to park in a parking lot and walk to the top.
While I was waiting, I took some random shots to practice.  The pictures didn't turn out as well as I hoped but it is spring around here and that means windy and dusty.  I was almost having to hold on to the overpass to keep from blowing over.  I really didn't look at the pictures till I got back to work to load them to post. This first shot is, interestingly, a shot of our competition. 
Then, as I looked in to the distance, I saw them coming around the corner.



 
Hopefully some day when it isn't so windy, I will be able to try again. 
But even though the pictures weren't as great as I had expected..... I couldn't be more proud of these guys!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment