Saturday, February 23, 2013

Home, is where my heart wants to be.

Winter has been a very hard time for me for a variety of reasons that I wont go in to here.  Spring is coming and is going to be a season of renewal for me if it kills me.  haha.
There will be a point when I am able to do more of "what I want to do" if only by virtue of the sun being up longer each day. 
I have some of those around me rather confused, or making assumptions about me that are not me. 
Its not that I ever say much when anyone asks me what I want in life because then I have to deal with anything from funny looks to out right denial of possibly wanting those things.  So here, on my very own blog that my friends who blog keep telling me, should be a blog by me for me about me, I plan to keep a running list of those things that I want to have happen when life is a little freer or slower or I dont have to carry the whole world on my shoulders or something. 

The expectation for that time SEEMS to be that I should want to get the heck out of dodge.  That ISNT what I want.  I want to be able to live in the world I live in.  So here goes:



OUTSIDE:
1. Finish painting the  out side of my house.
2. clean up the front yard and carport
3. fix the faucet in the front yard by digging out and replacing the water line to it so that I can have water in the front yard to HAVE a nice yard.
4. fill in the hole on the carport. 
5. Clean out the garage and organize it into a useable space.
6. fix door on the shed for the water softner
7. replace the watersoftner
8. clean out storage room behind the garage to begin building a craft room for me
9. clean up and level back yard
10. design and work on a private patio area with my garden around the edge of it.
11. prepare my garden
12. build privacy fence around yard
13. expand garden area over the next couple years to encompass much of the back yard.
14. plant fruit/shade trees in back yard
15. Build turtle habitat in back yard.
16 plant perennial flowers in planter in front yard.


INSIDE:
1. New front door
2. refinish livingroom diningroom and halway floor
3. paint paneling in livingroom and replace all trimwork
4. New curtains
5. new pictures and frames in livingroom
6. new ceiling fan and light in diningroom
7. finish trimwork in diningroom and hallway
8. sand and refinish floor in boys rooms
9. new screens on bedroom windows
10. New counter tops in kitchen,
11. sandblast and repaint kitchen cabinets
12. fix door on cabinet
13.  Install new brighter lighting in kitchen.
14. replace flooring in kitchen
15. new door to laundryroom
16. paint shelf in laundryroom
17. have piano tuned
18 replace flooring in laundry room
19. replace light in laundry room
20. replace door to bedroom
21.  Curtain on window in the laundry room
22. fix hole in ceiling in laundry room
23. replace flooring in back bathroom
24. Paint the plywood over the windows a nice color.
25.  New back door
26. fix lighting in bathroom and hallway
27. clean out back closet and organize it
28. build a headboard
29. Get a new chair for bedroom sitting area.

THEN...  I might just might want to go somewhere on vacation.  Because then, I would have a wonderful place to come home to so I would love the feeling of being gone long enough to come HOME>>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment