Thursday, June 7, 2012

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” –

Albert Einstein



This weeks miracle.  Starting with Mommy and Dr. G.  Yes, this picture was only 15 minutes AFTER she gave birth.... Is my Sweet Daughter amazing or what?

This is a wonderful story that I was allowed to be a part of. 

This photo was actually taken at the beginning of the whole process.  Hanging out waiting for nature to take its course. 
Now for the miracle part of the whole story. 


I didnt jump for the camera fast enough to catch the back flip she did on the way in to this world.

                                                                                  Meeting mommy for the first time, face to face.

Not very happy but getting warmed up.
Mommy introducing me to Daddy.  But I proved to Grammy that I already knew his voice.
Sweet Baby girl with Mommy and Daddy

and THIS is my big Brother.  We were so excited to meet each other.  He just kept saying sister.. sister.  He will be 2 in about 2 weeks.  I guess I was kind of an early birthday present for him. 
AND NOW>>> I am ready for my closeups


Can you tell I am less than 30 minutes old?


And now for my very favorite picture so far!!!!!


1 comment: