Monday, November 11, 2013

November 8th of gratitude

That I can Read. 

thank you to the Robert Brewer .org for these facts.  I would imagine that they are true.  I began to realize how some people felt about reading when I was a young public school teacher and found out how many of my fellow elementary school teachers HATED reading and never picked up a book to read for enjoyment and barely read their teachers manuals that they were "teaching" children to read from.  I was stunned. 

When I got to the square on this chart that says the more a child reads, the likelier they are able to understand the emotions of others began to make me think and to really look around at people.  I believe that this statement is a true one as well. 

Therefore, the last one  Reading one hour per day I your chosen field will make you an international expert in 7 years.  Wow!!  This is an amazing statement and truly challenges me to choose a subject.
See you this time next year to see where my journey is taking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment