Friday, November 8, 2013

November7th Gods Provision

Yes, last year this is what I wrote on my gratefulness for Gods Provision.  I was grateful that I had a bed, roof, food and clothing.  While I am still thankful for those things as those are the things necessary to life, I can also say I am abundantly blessed. 

We have begun to really look around us and see that we have so many things that should be in the hands of other people who actually need them.  My task is to get those many things into the hands of those who need them more than I. 

I also know that I will not have peace about me until those things are gone.  Clutter is very unpeaceful if you didn't know.  I know that decluttering for me is going to take months.  The changes we have started here at the store have just gone to show me how much I have "hung on to" that I need to let go of but it is still going to take a lot of time!!!  Maybe I will update as I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment