Monday, May 7, 2012

BABY SHOWER, HOW FUN!!!



Drop the pins in the cup after waddling across the room pretending to be preggo.. Hahaha that was funny for all. It was a relay race.




What creative friends.  A hand made baby quilt. It is so very soft as well.
My sweet grandson. .... NOT up to anything at all. 

What candy bar is in that diaper game. 

MY OLDEST DAUGHTERS BABY SHOWER!!!!   IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND SO GOOD TO SEE HER. 
The decorations were so cute.  How creative these sweet girls were!
I wish I had thought to take a picture of all the ladies lined up together. 
I cant believe that I forgot to take pictures of the wonderful refeshments. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, So, Where are the pictures of your other wonderful daughter that chased the sweet grandson around all over the place??? Hmm Hmm Hmm???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My internet connection was being stupid... I will post more in days to come.. Especially the wonderful picture said daughter took of the flower with my niece behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! I can't wait to see them. :)

    ReplyDelete