Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Collections new additions




This is my collection of cookie molds.  I dont use them much but I love the way they look hanging on my walls.  I wish that I had been able to get more of the racks that you see on the right but they were discontinued before I could get more of them. 
Thse are my two newest aquisitions that came from a local antique shop.  Neither of them are actually old enough to be antiques but thats ok.  I don't have them because they are antiques, I have them because I like them. 

This sugar and creamer are the other aquisition from another booth at the "Antique Mall"  They truely are antiques and I have a few pieces of similar glassware that are inherited from my Grandmother.  My 15 year old son has done some research into some of the pieces that are in her china cabinet.  I am interested in looking for more of the green glassware such as this.  One of the things I have learned about myself over the years is that I dont like diamonds.   I dont like white walls and, apparantly, I dont like clear glass.  All of the antique things I like are colored glass. 
Thank Goodness we are all different in this world. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, thank God we are all different as it makes the world a wonderful place to be!

    Love your cookie cutter collection!!

    ReplyDelete