Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of gratitude day 1

I read something a few years ago that I try to do occasionally even though it was much better done every night.  The suggestion in this Bible Study that I was doing (have no idea now what it was, so dont ask) was to mentally at least, if not in writing, go through a list of things each night before you go to sleep for what you are grateful to God.  I find that when I do this, the list is so long that before I know it, I am asleep.  Soooooo,  I watched a number of my friends over the last year challenge themselves to do the 30 days of Gratitude.  This year I decided to join in the fun. 

I am finding, however, that I want to talk all at once I guess.  It isnt that I only have 30 things to BE thankful for, its that how do I choose? 

I started out tonight on facebook saying:  Today I am thankful that I have a wonderful, Godly husband in a very fallen world. I am thankful for the family that matters so much to me.

That is the biggest most important thing to be thankful for in my life at this moment.  Well other than Jesus Loves Me..... This I KNOW... For the Bible Tells Me So.  But sometimes, I think that goes without saying.  I forget that others out there DONT know it so I need to say it.  And to let them know that Jesus loves them too and THEY can know it just like I do. 

Good night, to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment