Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 15 I just thought of something

I was just talking to a friend before I headed off to bed, talking to her about things to be thankful for and I told her that sometimes I lay in bed when things are tough going and I list off the things I DO have.  I told her I try to start off small with things like Toilet paper because we dont often think of those things.  I realized that I had not said I was thankful for Toilet paper on here.  Yes, some of us dont want to talk about things like that, but hey, arent YOU thankful for Toilet Paper?  HOw about kleenex?  How about papertowels,  Are you thankful for soap?  I am very thankful for shampoo as well, by the way.  So, tonight, when you go off to sleep.. I wonder what YOU will think of to be thankful for?
And now, Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment